Unprecedented growth has created exciting career opportunities for technical personnel
We offer a pathway to a great career with outstanding benefits (401K, Profit Sharing, Health/Dental Insurance). Hourly rate based on experience.
Communications / Security / Audio/Visual Technicians
NetPlanner Systems, Inc. has an immediate need for entry-level and experienced communications, security and audio/visual technicians for our offices in Georgia (Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus and Savannah) and North Carolina (Raleigh).
Founded in 1987, NetPlanner Systems designs and implements communications solutions that enable our clients to take full advantage of the latest advances in technology. Focusing on the input, goals and priorities of the customer, our commitment to delivering the highest quality service continues throughout the project and beyond.
Our services include the following:
- Communications Cabling
- Data Center Services
- Distributed Antenna Systems / Small Cell
- Audio/Visual Systems
- Paging/Intercom Systems
- Access Control
- Video Surveillance
- Intrusion Detection
- IPTV Distribution
- Professional Services
- Demonstrated and verifiable experience of Cat. 5e, Cat. 6 and fiber optic cabling preferred, but not required.
- Certifications are a plus.
- Experience with audio/visual, access control, and/or CCTV is desired but not required.
- Professional appearance and team attitude is a must.
- Clean driving record and ability to successfully pass a drug test and background check.
NetPlanner Systems, Inc., is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Interested in building your future with NetPlanner Systems?